Thursday, May 17, 2007

TODAY is a day full of laughters. I love today so so so so so so much! I'm actually giving up sleeping right this instant just to blog what happened for the past few days when I had no time to do so. I am so happy. Totally perfect!

On Sunday, we went to have dinner at RTC, together with Kelly and a french old man, the boss or whoever of Marina de Bourbon [perfume name]. The food was nice, not to the absolute WOW kind.


Kelly and me.
On Monday I can't remember what I did. Sorry. Oh. I remember. My mates and I stayed in school till 830pm just for the stupid entrepreneurship project and boy, I was totally exhausted!

So Tuesday was the actual day, had E.P's lecture and I wanted to take pictures of him but I don't dare. HAHAHA. Reason being I sat too front already. And we had Martin's lesson and we were so lucky, thanks to sabby, we answered question 5, which was the MCQ questions! Woo hoo~ And later Janis drew a lot for the timing of the presentation and we were the first group! How lucky manz! WahahahahA! But Alan Yeo "tu" until 430 then come, it was like by the time we had already finished the presentation already! So I went to the where with ji ji after having dinner at Kou Fu with Janis and Sabby. Came home quite late huh, and my lou dao was like nagging and nagging. -sigh-


me in LRT
my group mates


WEDNESDAY was COOL manz! Damn shoik. School ended WAY early yesterday huh! At 11am!! I took a train down to City Hall, and since my parents weren't there yet, I went shopping alone myself! My very first time! AHHH!! DAMN GUO YING manz! I went to the Levis shop cos there was this board stating that there's up to 60% sale on selected items. In the end I bought a non sales item cos the sales item don't have size! It was only at Parkway that they have it! But I love the jeans! Daddy say can claim from him, so why not? HAHAHAHA. Scheming huh.. Hee. Then, I went to buy Mrs Fields, muffins, cookies nibblers and brownie nibblers.. Walao, spend about 30 bucks there manz.. But I'm using voucher, so luckily la. I only paid extra $3.40. Went to see 二姨 and Trudy jie jie at Conrad Hotel.. I was like WTH! The place was so damn high class lah!! Goodness.. The bedroom was luxurious, the view was indescribable. It's AMAZING! WALAO. I show you the pics later. I went to the exhibition at Suntec, it's called the TFWA, and I managed to get some chocolates! Woo~ And the protector for my poddy and so many things! But sadly, I can't get the kipling bag I saw.. I love that bag so so so much! That woman like "gen pi cong" sia.. Where we go what we take she also take.. She also never ask and she got the things. F*ck her manz. Damn ass. I went for MANGO SAGO AFTER A LONG WAIT! WOO~
taken from conrad hotel room

muffins from mrs fields.
the things i got from the exhibition

After that, we went dinner at a Teochew restaurant with the two ang mohs [Uncle Kurt and Mr Vidal] which.. they don't really like the food. OH OH OH!! Here's something. I managed make use of my french language! They spoke to me in french.. and I was like, "je ne comprends pas!" HAHAHAHA. But a little here and there, I kinda understand what they were talking about. I felt good manz! Apart from the goodness I felt, the you-know-who made me really pissed. YES the one staying at my house that one. She damn fooking idiot la, I hate her manz! She kept meddling with my camera, keep pressing and pressing, watching the pictures all over again. I hated that can! It was about 12 and I still haven't bathe! And she was like.. ARGH! I shan't talk about her anymore. Makes my blood boil.


[from top left]: me and uncle kurt [everyone's asking me who is he sia], mommy, uncle kurt, daddy and mr vidal [boss of POLICE], uncle kurt and mommy, me, uncle kurt, daddy and mr vidal and lastly the french guy and mommy.



TODAY. I tell you la. I'm super duper ultra freaking happy today. NO WORDS can describe how I feel. I FEEL GOOD. I went to school early today to do GSC with ji ji and hopefully some int marketing but heck, no, int marketing was way to absurd to find any answers in the notes. I saw my <3. It's been weeks! we went to the exhibition haha, and went to walk around in Marina Square cos we only managed to walk for the last hour as it closed at 6. Ji ji bought a nice brown skirt, and I bought the levis jeans! THAT is on sale. It's a sales item ok. HAHAHA. We were on our way to the mrt when Dorothy Perkins caught us. We were like, "let's go in and see.." and guess what manz? I bought 3 tops! I spent like more than 300 bucks in 2 days! I'm a BIG spender. I don't deny the fact. Hee. Oh, and I saw this super nice bag at D.P but I didn't get it. Anyway, we headed home soon after we got our things! What a fruitful trip! hee.






Oh, I forgot to mention about why I said today filled with laughters... It was because #1: Me and Janis sneaked out of BOOKS lecture and we went to Cheers cos his lecture can be that ever boring. Sheesh. Janis imitated his presentation and it was hilarious! I was laughing so hard manz! #2: After lecture, we went up to D507 for marketing research tutorial and Janis passed by the room and kept walking straight. No one told her she overshot. THAT's funny. #3: I ignored her completely when she said something lame. HAHAHA i forgot what it was but laughed at her still.. I told her that it was like the lecturer "leng chang" in the lecture you ignore him lidat. LOL. #4: Just now at the Suntec convention hall there, me and ji ji were going down the escalator, and there was another floor to go, she went to the wrong escalator.. as she thought the escalator was going down when it was actually ascending. I didn't tell her that and I was laughing so so so hard manz! HAHAHAHA. See la, eat more TWIX and you eventually get the similar "xia chang". LOL. #5: Han Sheng told us a very funny yellow joke that he claimed that it was Daniel who told him. Sabby came up with the most disgusting answer ever and it really cracked us up manz.. Oh gosh.. It's so so so funny! Can't stop laughing.. LOL

How wonderful would it be if everyday was like this. Ciao people.