Sunday, May 13, 2007

I am total stressed out right now. This instant. I can't help but complain, cos it's really horrid... You see the problem, I'm rushing for entrepreneurship project and today is mother's day [wishing 全天下的妈妈们母亲节快乐] and my dad's bringing us out to Raffles Town Club to dinner. That includes the staff from his m'sia office.. I don't like her manz.. She's really irritating. I do not respect her AT ALL. You know huh, yesterday night when I was talking on the phone, she came and talk to me rearding some camera stuff, and cos I had a canon digi cam, she also commented that "hehehe you that time bought the camera for 500 over dollars right? I going to buy leh, 50% off sommore.. Cheaper than you bought it.."I was like, haha, f*ck off, b*tch, don't stay in my house." My dad huh.. 明明知道 the house don't have enough rooms for a "guest" and he still ask her to come and stay. By right she should be staying over at Miss Lee's house lor. Damn la. Cos of the bloody exhibition she come. And she's gonna stay until this Friday! Goodness gracious! I really hope the weekend comes manz.

I feel really irritated la.. She's an unwelcome guest to me. What a b*tch manz. She's also the one who caused my dad and aunty to fall out. Damn damn damn damn damn! Argh!
Regarding the project, I really have NO idea on how to go about it. Size? Potential market? Target market? Marketing terms drive me nuts.

Let me share something about E.P's tutorial. I was flipping through international marketing tutorial and we were supposed to complete tutorial 2. To my surprise, it was lengthy as usual, and the questions were like "Comment on the assumption, "if people are serious about doing busines with you, they will speak english." And I'm like ??????? all over?! I'm raising my white flag and I surrender. Okay. I enjoy totally in E.P's lecture and tutorial classes, but when comes to doing tutorial, I felt like screaming "HELP, E.P! What's those words on the page manz?!" Ah... This is total madness... I can't help but complain. This sucks manz. It's monday again tomorrow, and I feel blue. Tuesday's the presentation - Yikes!


I miss you manz (:

Labels: