WOO HOO~ !!!!!
I LOVE MY MOM! SHE'S THE GREATEST!!! YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE BROUGHT HOME! OH MY GOSH!!!! I'M LIKE THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH MANZ! Chocolates, soft toys to rubber duckie! MY GOD!!
WOW!! M&M!
Me with meow meow and my soft toys!!! Woo~
Ah, I managed to capture some E.P's pictures on my hp. And thanks to WH, he took a shot of E.P using sabby's hp. HAHAHA. This is a creation of fy's 福利。Enjoy, My friend!
Our dear friend here, she told WL that E.P was really "shuai" in the middle of class. Stop drooling, gal. HAHAHA! Here are the pictures for you!
Sad to say, there's this lump in my eye. It hurts sometimes, and it can be real itchy. I don't dare to go rub it in case the pas explode from the lump. You know huh this morning really scare me to death.. I was like washing my face and I saw this "sago" shaped like thing in my eye. When I tried to remove it, it hurt. I screamed for my mom and asked her what was it.. Gosh.. It's so scary. She said it would go away in a few day's time. Flu's no getting better. I think I'm irritating people in the lecture cos I kept blowing my nose. Sorry people! Hahaha.


<< Home