My poddy's new home.
[PS* Are you drooling, Alex?]
I'm sacrificing my time here to blog all the happening things that happened today.. instead of mugging for GSC because I am really really really happy today. At least I have a very nice birthday. Read on. Pardon me for not showering first then blog.. Aiya ok lah I go bathe first... Wait huh. -1835hrs-
Okay! I'm back! -1900hours- I didn't take long right! Heh heh.
Seriously, this year would be my very last year to be a "teen" as next year it will be a fresh start of a "ty". YES PEOPLE I'm nineTEEN today and happy birthday to me! -sings the birthday song to myself- And I will be twenTY next year! And ji ji will be like "welcome to the "ty" world". Oh boy. I feel old. I feel SO old. I will be like thirty in 11 years' time? Sheesh. And I haven't get my liscense? WTH!! Argh. Right. I'm not blooging about these unrelated stuff. Trust me, today IS wonDERFUL!
Boo King Song's lecture is way boring. He was still at the introduction slide when it's 1.26pm. Our lecture starts at 1 and ends at 2. Look:
First things first.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL FOR the well wishes [in text msgs, friendster, etc]. I really really really appreciate what you guys did for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Oh gosh. I really feel like tearing as I blog manz. I am just so so so touched. Thank you Andy, Ee Boon, Jasmine, Serene, Janis, Ji ji, Sabby for buying a cake and hold a mini birthday celebration with me. I am so thankful to you guys. It's such a surprise oh gosh now I'm really tearing. Before lecture, Janis was telling me that they'll have a mini celebration for me.. after tutorial! I was like oh gosh can we not celebrate.. cos no one.. as in in a class or rather friends actually celebrate my birthday.. I'm not kidding! I wasn't really good with my primary or secondary school friends.. Most of them has gone missing. Oh! Mr Lee wished me Happy Birthday too! Gosh I'm so blessed with all the friends around me.. So this is really something that I would really treasure. The cake was somewhat small, and it's delicious! Thank you thank you thank you! Everyone wished me happy birthday and sang the birthday song to me.. my god.. my friends... oh gosh manz.. I'm just so touched la. [I can't seem to stop tearing.]
My cake Me and my cake
Cutting it A shot by Jas Close up with the cake. Parfait!
Busy...
OH!! I received a card as well! From the class, but drawing credit goes to Janis, my ninja mate. Wei Hong wrote that he's just to pass a message from Mainland. Eh come on manz, do I really look so cheena? Oh gosh manz.. Today.. everything is the first time. I've received presents, not many though, but they are to be valued, by the very me. :) I've got 2 pairs of levis jeans, 3 tops from DP, a POLICE watch all from my dad, a DP bag from Janis, ji ji and Sabby, a POLICE sunglass from my mom, a VERY unique and historical ornament from <3, food from zhu zhu, cake from the above mentioned! THANK YOU ALL!
Look at the card! There's NINJA US, wukong and the shifu and the horse!
Packed nicely.. Tore it out! My presents!
A watch from my dad! I love it!
I found my non-durian clique [EB, Jas and me]! We were like running away from the durian clique [Andy, Janis, Pei Tian and Serene], they were happily eating durian puff! Ewww. The entire tutorial room [D507] was filled with the durian smell. So people, if your classes happened to be in that particular room, you know whose doings are those! Haha.
My dad is unfortunately in Malaysia, so he can't celebrate my birthday with me, but we're going to a restaurant at the ex Westin hotel the 72nd storey building for dinner! Plus there is a CAKE! HAHA.
Oh gosh manz.. People. You guys are the bestest people in the world. I love you!! Thank you so so so so so so so tremendously much. And today it's such a pity that I didn't get to see him. OKAY okay I LONGED to see him okayyy? Haha. I think we're just a lecture hall apart and it's so near yet so far... IF you are reading this, you owe me something okay, don't you forget. Hee :p je te manques.
Okay. Back mugging for GSC. Praying hard. EP DAY TOMORROW!

<< Home