Oh gosh horrible day. What a horrible and terrible day. I could just die on the spot.
I'm really tired these few days and it's like I had sleepless night, or rather, haven't been sleeping peacefully for the past few nights cos I was worrying too much over the ICA for GSC! It was really horrid! I was so so so nervous that I forgotten all that I've studied. The worst thing is, I didn't use much of the website for reference as in I just vomited out what I know what I still remember into the piece of pink booklet. I felt like crying after the paper. I felt that I've disappoint the whole world manz, especially myself. Sigh. Anyway it's over and over already, I don't wanna brood about it. What Uncle C. had said was true. Self inflicted depression isn't depression at all.
Last night I had a really tough time, mainly chionging GSC. Ji ji slept over last night, haha yea, and so it ended with a memorable night hahaha.. having a girlfriend sleeping over on my birthday, gosh, how the very first time huh! Thanks manz ji ji :) We studied together like "siao gin nah" cos we were like role playing "teacher explaining to student". HAHAHA. And our hair were like so messy. YES, we cam-whored.
The really sian me looking through the notes of GSC in the middle of the night... Sigh.
I know Xiang Yong you will be reading this... Thank you SO much for the cakes from Bakerzin', and sorry for not informing you that ji ji stayed over. I know that it was kinda a really awkward situation.. and I really appreciated your cake manz. It was really really nice. I shared it with ji ji this morning as breakfast :D And hopefully.. you'll stay strong and be yourself again.. When I saw you yesterday I felt that you changed.. not just a bit but by a lot. Internally and externally. I treasure you as a friend manz, I don't wish to see that you are suffering, well you never reveal but I somehow feel it. Anyhow, you are still my friend :)
Me and ji ji having breakfast haha.. Ji ji camera shy la.
Anyway people, do check out donnie's blog! She had the process of "the making of my birthday card" out in her blog. Yes!! It's the two fat ninjas! HAHAHA.
Gosh! HOW COULD I EVER FORGET TO BLOG ABOUT EP's TUTORIAL TODAY?!! Under 4 weeks of observation, I figured that he wears only white long sleeve shirt! Well, that made him look smart. I managed to capture a picture of fy and EP from the back hahaha! EP's tutorial was really tough. I was totally at lost manz seriously. Somewhat stranded in the middle of the ocean. I didn't do his tutorial! He also never check. Hahaa. I like EP. He dismisses class early by 45 minutes. HAHA. Given other tutors, they will "tu" until left 10 minutes then dismiss wan. EP still the best la! hee. It's a long long day for a Friday. After EP's class, the four of us napped in tutorial room before attending lecture at 3. The 1 hour lecture seemed to be hell of a long one. Everyone looked restless. Pooh! I was so glad that lecture ended and couldn't wait to get out of school! I can't be too happy lah, cos there's still projects to come and everything.. It's like only 1/1000000000 things are done up. The rest still.. argh.
French class is up tomorrow. Gosh I really hope Karen doesn't flare up. She daunts me from going to class.
PS* I think the people [excluding me] appearing in this entry are so gonna kill me for posting the most unglamourous pictures. Let me just run first. See ya!
Labels: GSC sucks

<< Home