THANK YOU DADDY! OHMIGOSH. He brought me to the french restaurant at "Jaan" and so basically I was dining at the 72nd storey at Swissotel yesterday, enjoying deeeeelicious food. Well. French class was great today! Karen didn't actually scream much, and I'm getting to know some of the new classmates. Haha. So much for some socialising huh. HAHAHA. Anyway. I'm gonna post the pics up, cos I lazy to type la. hahaha.
the appetitzers. I ate the one on the left, fyi, that consists of snails. haha. NICE!! On the right, it's crabmeat. My mom had that. It's not as nice as my snails. HAHAHA.
The main courses. From the left: it's lamb meat, centre: fish with "guo tie" [HAHA] and lastly, baby veal!! Gosh. IT's damn nice! I had it medium done with my steak.
Yes yes, here is the greedy one again.. Sigh. It's a secret shot by my dad. I'm too engrossed with my food! Hahaha.
Me with the MANGO cake! Two waitresses sang the birthday song for me! Aw manz, thanks. I'm so touched. YA LA ya la.. look at the greedy face. All my unglam pics.. Gosh. HAHaha.
I did enjoy manz, Yesterday's night dining was wonderful. *thumbs up*
The view from the top. :)
Labels: Dining at Jaan

<< Home