Class ended early today. And.. I accompanied Janis to CityLink Mall for her Gelare cos it expires today. I meant the vouchers. Yea. Despite of the tired-ness in me, I still had to go, because MRS FIELDS expires tomorrow as well. Gosh. I've been to Raffles City and City Link for about 3 days in a row manz. And I'm always going down the escalator beside Starbucks to the Market Place and for 3 days I've been walking so many times and the very nice roxy blouse is still there... The very very nice Billabong bikini is still there too. I've been anticipating to try it on for quite a long time ever since I laid my eyes on it. So me and Janis went in and eventually she bought a skirt and I bought nothing. I tried it on, and I tried on the shorts as well, and I think they look nice. Well.. I can't afford to buy them la. The bikini top itself cost $49.90, excluding the bottom, which cost like $49, and the shorts is $59.90. My god. Tell me where the hell do I get the money from? Rob a bank, anyone? I feel extremly regretful now. Sheesh. Don't tell me about it anymore.
As for yesterday, I went sun tanning with Janis and Serene in school. Haa. On the way waiting for Janis at YCK mrt station, I saw "xuan xuan" [HAHAHAHAHAHA]. Actually I didn't see him la, he saw me first. LOL. Okay nvm that. Stupid manz. I was like super "dao mei" yesterday cos I forgot the bring my comb, my conditioner spilled while bathing, and my bag broke when I was in the toilet.. As in the zip came off! Gosh. The worst thing is, I didn't get any tan that I wanted. I "jit" so much suntan oil but yeah well.. There's a bit but it isn't visible. EP's lecture was good. Alan Yeo's tutorial was boring. Everyone just dozed off. Oh. While waiting for Alan Yeo to come to class, ah leong and me haha threw the basketball as in we passed each other the ball over the tutorial room. Now my hand aches. To be more precise, my right arm aches.
We cam-whored while waiting for Serene to borrow lanyard. hahaa. There's still other pics, can refer to Jan's blog she might have some other unglam ones over there. HAHAHHA.
After A.Y's class, I went City Hall to meet Ann and Mr Goh who were both SUPER late. No sense of punctuality la. I waited almost an hour for them can!? Goodness. I was like starving to death that I could eat 2 cows? [Wow. How's about that? lol] We settled our dinner at NYNY and I ordered fish pasta and it was okay.
I'm sick.

<< Home