Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I hate my stinking job, but today.. it got a little better. Initially I was still depressed over the matter, cos I was almost late for work too =X But today she isn't working. Good thing for me huh!

I went to SB for break, and I ordered a grande size mocha frap, and the person made a venti frap! hahahaha. Oh! I had the bo lok bun from crystal jade for dinner too. [in case you are still wondering what I ate just now.. and now you know, toodie. hee] C'est tout pour la diner. Ji ji came and give me a surprise! Woo~ Thanks ji ji. Muack muack. HAHAHA.

After my 90 minutes break, I finally went to talk to my colleague, and she also faced the same problem as me a few months back! She told me to go talk to my manager too. Well... Story's abit long, and my lappy's batt is low, so no point to type now... But I'll update tomorrow like what my manager said.

Tomorrow I work afternoon shi*t, so anyone free can find me during my breaktime hahahhaa.. 1 hour nia. HAIZ.

OH YAH!! I SAW THAT GUY AGAIN!!!! WALAO! Freaky manz. Is it coincidence or what? tsk tsk.

Labels: