Last week I went to KL and Penang, and on the way, the tyre puntured, and it was kinda fun. The last time the tyre burst was when I was little. Anyway, it was great fun and I had a wonderful time there, especially with the food, the shopping and watching illegal dvds and tapping onto people's wireless =X Oops. There you go, I spilled the beans.
I drove my dad's BM and did my first time parking, and I'm so proud to say that my parking's quite good without the poles! Hehe.
My license came already and I compared with my IC and ez-link card, gosh, sure have some difference manz.
Ooh I forgot, I called and went to look for my driving instructor today, and gave him the food I bought from Penang. Hehe. So funny to see the guy learning driving. Remind me of the days. It was really funny yesterday when I called him.
Mr Foo: Hello?
Me: Hello? Mr Foo ah? Eh Yu Hui ah..
Mr Foo: Uh, zen yang?
me: eh mr foo, wo yao xue jia che leh..
mr foo: huh? zo mo leh? you ji hui jia che liao ma?
me: you... van lor.
mr foo: huh? bu shi auto de meh?
me: aiya.. mei you la.. mei you ji hui jia.. na tian wo jia qu Orchard cha yi dian lang-ga liao, qu carpark stall yi ci, zai slope stall 5, 6 ci... pa liao..
mr foo: [laughs] aiyo.. orchard zhe me duo che.. yao si ah..
me: eh mr foo, ming tian wo qu zao ni, yao gei ni dong xi...
mr foo: gei wo she mo?
me: AIYA! you hao liao cai zao ni ma.. ok ah.. ming tian wo lai.
mr foo: ahh.. ok la ok la.. ming tian ni lai liao ni da dian gei wo la..
me: ah ok la ok la.. bye bye.
Blogger isn't allowing me to post up pictures. Grr. Last day of 2007 already, and I have fulfilled what I wanted to get, and do. That's my license. Thank you uncle william. (:
Wishing you guys have a happy 2008 (:

<< Home