Woo HOoo~~ I'm blogging in school now!! It's been such a long time I blogged in school. Quite excited eh. This morning I drove to school with my dad beside me, ahahaha, still under supervision, cos I'm still not steady yet. Hehe. I drove my dad's van, hahahaha, which is kinda embarassing cos I met my neighbours downstairs when my dad was sticking the P plate onto the screen. hee. So I drove and it was kinda fun, but when I was overtaking to the middle lane some car just honk at me. Sadded. Anyway, I drove halfway and my dad took over, cos he felt that I wasn't ready to drive on the expressway. SO he drove, until when we were about to reach the first exit of AMK ave 3, he let me drive, I was on 70km/h manz! HAhaha and the van went "bee bee bee bee bee"... It was really fun. Haha.
Now I'm having Gael Lee's lesson, and apparently we're having about half an hour's "free period" cos she needs to sort out the summaries [our homework]. I'm using this opportunity to blog. Heh. Just now me, ji ji and ah mak, three of us went to Kou Fu and had lunch after Wee's lesson, and bought our favorite drinks before we actually took the lift to 5th floor. So we were waiting, and when the lift came, we went in, with some other students. It was pretty funny la, the entire incident. We went up and down for 2 times, before the rest decided to get out of the lift as it was like breaking down. The lift didn't open when we arrived on the 4th floor instead went all the way down to 1st floor. So twice was like that and ah mak asked if we wanna try again, and we were like "okay". HAHAHA. There was another girl who was in the lift with us too. Then huh, we pressed 3rd floor and 5th floor button and went up again, it didn't opened and went down all to 1st floor again! AND THIS TIME, THE DOOR DIDN'T OPEN at all. We were feeling excited rather than scared. LOL. Ah mak went pressing the open button but it was no use, so she started to press the alarm bell and the phone button. It was horrid, cos the person took a long time to answer the call! We pressed all the buttons and all lighted up. LOL. We wanted to take a picture but the door opened then. HAHAHA. SO funny. Stuck in the lift. 3 years in NYP and today kenna stuck. HAHAHA.
I'm so looking forward to drive home later (:

<< Home