I woke up early this morning, with this great enthusiasm to blog. HAHAHA. This can be so unpredictable. I didn't blog immediately, cos I went dilly-dallying around my house before I sit here and start to think what to blog. Well apparently it seems like I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about earlier on.
To be precise, I haven't been doing anything since yesterday when I came back from class. There was the Arnold Schwarzeneggar movie that was shown on Channel 5.. The turbo man thingy? Can't remember what the name of the movie was. I wanted to start on the assignment [the one that work in pairs] that Gael Lee gave that is due tomorrow, but I haven't got the motivation to start. Guess I'll do it later after my driving lesson.
Speaking of it, I can't help myself from imagining what will it be like in 2 weeks time. I know it's really irritating for me to say over and over and over again... Okay I'll just shut up.
Labels: 2 weeks

<< Home