OMG!!!!! I haven't been doing my report and I'm so dead? This coming friday I need to present to all my bosses and I'm not prepared!!! I need to call "jiu bing" already... which I've already done so. Hahahahahaa.
Yesterday's french class was uber fun! It was only that I was looking at the teacher blankly and she called my name thrice! LOL. She thought I was stoning. I was the first one who started to be asked to read and I was like.. "moi?" And she went "Ouiiii!" LOL.
Okay. Funny thing here is that, Benoit was teaching at 4th floor and he came down to use the toilet at level 3. As if 4th floor got no toilet. Weird right? He saw me and "bonjour". When I came out of the toilet I turned my head to the left and saw that he saw me and walked to my direction and then "comment tu t'appelle?" Sheesh.. I was conversing with him in French! It's like having oral test. But ONE thing about Benoit is.. He's damn nice. Hahahaha. (:
Labels: saturday class was fun

<< Home