Sunday, October 28, 2007

OMG!!! YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!

I SAW EUGENE PANG AT TAKASHIMAYA LEVEL 1 JUST NOW!!! WHEN I WAS WORKING!!!!!! OMG!!!!! SERIOUSLY HE IS DAMN DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! HUNK! -whistles- lol!

I worked full today, and this morning, my brain is dead. WAY dead. I was talking.. talking all along with aunty Jasmine and Siti... until I saw someone really familiar. EP. I haven't seen him for months! My goodness. All these while it was okay you know.. as in the fanatic for EP has died down a little, but it came again today. Goodness. I was like jumping up and down when I was talking to aunty jasmine and I caught his attention.

me: Sir! Sirrr!! -waves-
[he saw me and walked towards my direction with a curious look, carrying LV paper bag.]
me: [excited] Sir!! You remember me anot?
EP: [still searching] Yea.. you look quite familiar..
me: Aiya!! Remember just last semester! You taught me IM..
EP: Ohh.. Okay okay.. sorry.. there's too many of you.. haha
me: Sir.. Shopping ah?
EP: Yea.. No time to shop during weekdays, Sundays the only free time to come shopping. [smiles] So what are you doing here? Working part time ah?
me: No lah.. Attachment. [points to Swar X ski]
EP: Oh.. Gonna be over soon right?
me: Yea.. Another 2 more weeks.. Can't wait to go back to school [OS: to see you] LOL
EP: Haha.. Okay.. That's good. So how's work?
me: Yup! Very good!! [upon seeing him of course good manz!]
EP: Hahaha.. Okay.. Keep it up.. Enjoy working ok?
me: Yea, I sure will :))))))))

Of course I will manz! He said the magic words and I became super motivated! He walked off, and I can only see him "li wo er qu"... LOL. I damn drama sia. Eh I tell you people.. Don't let him fool you manz. He always dress so smartly in school.. :Long sleeve and black pants.. Today he wore a yellow tee and khaki pants and slippers, exposing his arms. Huge muscular arms. Walao. Damn macho. Can drool lor. If fy sees him she will go crazy too. I hope she's doing fine in China. :)

After he went off, aunty Jasmine came and said to me,"Eh, your teacher got train one leh... Zhang de bu cuo". HAH! That time let them see picture nia.. Now the "huo sheng sheng" one let her see until liao. She thinks he's dashing too! WOOOO~~ hehehe.

For the entire day, I've been smiling to myself and my working friends there. And everyone is like teasing me, "Eh.. today "wo hen pa ni leh".. LOL. like I fan hua chi sia.. LOL. I can't get over it! It's just like a dream manz! Oh gosh. Even the customers.. I treated them extremely well! They didn't buy I also didn't say much and still said bye bye to them... Gosh.. If only EP comes shopping at Taka everyday. (:

Ahhh! Huai nian! It's like my bedtime now, and I'm blogging! Too excited! Tomorrow driving + circuit again! hehe.

Labels: