Friday, October 05, 2007

Okay okay! At this point of time yong yong will be thinking that I'm not linking up again. =X
You dun say no first hor.. Wait and see... you sure will say me wan.

my dad brought me to this restaurant and they served nice food!



they changed the playground at my house downstairs


Hello hello! Bonjour! I'm back from all the mia posts. Hahaha. Have been you tubing and lazy and tired to blog these few days, you see. Well, ready for all the pictures and stuff? Alrighty! I'm gonna start to blog now, don't hurry me. (:



Yesterday was my last day of my attachment in the office and I am SO UBER GLAD that I'm out of there. All I got to do were filing, filing and more filing. Sorting out stuff according to dates and doing data entry. Omigosh, like, can you imagine? I was keying so many customers' names and address and DOB and stuff, type until my hands "nua". The computer was so laggy and the screen is so damn blur... My goodness.Forget it. Pictures speaks more than a thousand words. I think the people in the office are... hmmm.. I don't know how to describe. It's like unless its work I'll just talk to them. If not.. then I'm with myself. Like during lunch I feel pathetic. I follow them to lunch, and I eat my food and shut up.


But my manager was really nice, cos knowing that yesterday was my last day, she treated me ice cream from the ice cream gallery. The ice cream tasted nicer than any other ones.


Tuesday I watched Underdog and he's so cute!


Monday was the blues.



Check these pics out guys.


I was asked to check, record the uncollected items. I did the 3rd, 4th and 5th drawer. Hell lots of things lor. Still must use the ladder and climb.. like climbing for coconuts sia..

the names and membership number collected. ALOT OF THEM!
The sorting out of datas.. Filing.
more filing... and matching.
my desk (: Messy huh.
Guess what's this? To take out the stapler that is stapled on the paper lor! Cool hor.
Bagful of swarovski's items that are brought back for repair. Inside still got sommore lor. And I hate that repair man.. He damn rude.
Data entry...
cookies and cream ice cream! My manager gave me a treat! hee.
Oh. That's me with a spider [brooch] and a mouse [chain]. seriously I think the necklace look more like a dog chain lor. Woof woof~
The $205 hairband.
My first star!
I did this. hee. Nice?
oooh! The beef noodles from FR! NICE!
The chicken cutlet set. Wedges is nice!!!

Labels: