Hmm...
That woman is as usual, getting a lil outta hand. Found out that she's very sensitive to what people are talking about, and she is really... sighs.. hate to use this word but, yea, bitch. No one can stand her. Anyway, hate talking about her. Getting sian.
Thursday was lesson 14 and Friday lesson 15, and I drove all the way up to my house area and drove back! Walao.. Uber shoik manz! And I get to drive in an expressway! LOL. WOOOO~~
French class today was kinda.. hmm. bored. At least that girl in my class doesn't freak me out today cos she isn't wearing any red color eye shadow. But she walks damn fast. I was behind her and the next moment she was gone. Oh!! Benoit came down.. like tous les Samedi! hahhaha. Eric, Wendy and I met outside class and then Wendy and I sat down next to each other, and then Eric came, and asked "Is this sit reserved?" And I was like, "To whom?" He said, "Benoit lor! He everytime come down wan.." I said," Where got! You sit down la.."
Walao, damn xie men wan lor.. The next moment Benoit really walk towards us manz.. And we were like laughing all the way.. And after he left I told Eric,"Wah, you shen leh.. how you know he coming down?" HAHAHHA and he said, "You see, I told you lor! He always like to walk around wan la." Hahahha.
Okay okay. I better stop. I wanna go watch tv. Just thought like coming online to update my blog. TOMORROW FULL SHIT!
Labels: la classe de francaise en samedi apres-midi et full shit tmr, lesson 14 and 15

<< Home