I hate today. I hate the customers. The last people I wanna serve are the people from China. Not that they are bad or can't afford.. Of course they can afford! They like it they buy it. Not all Chinese are like that. However, today's case is different.
I met a world's biggest spoil brat. I don't know she don't understand me or what, I spoke chinese lor, and told her that pierced earrings can't be tried on, and she go try. Walao, go back china learn your bloody chinese la! She kept asking me to take this and that, and when I opened the showcase, she very fast, self service wan lor. TMD, I felt like giving her 2 tight slaps on her super fair cheeks lor. Kaoz, no dress sense at all, wear the dress also wear until so ugly, the bra padding came out lor! OMG. No boobs don't wear that dress la, nice dress wear on your body also become ugly sia. You know she damn horried lor! Kept ordering me around... Goodness, like I'm the slave or what sia... And when I tried to put back other necklaces, they asked me to take out others again. Walao.. I felt like breaking down at that time lor. My mother also never like that "shi huan" me, they "shi "si mi" huan" me? Think of it makes my blood boil. She damn pampered. More pampered than me. I admit I'm spoilt, but not to her extend ok. She can just speak so loud and "teh" and "moan" in front of everyone. Other counter people looked over here I also paiseh lor, and I had to give them the very "bo bian" face.
Walao, I no mood to blog liao la... Damn screwed lor.
Oh, thank you ji ji and yong yong for coming down and cheer me up in the middle of your shopping trip (:
Labels: stupid china girl - spoilt brat

<< Home