Thursday, October 18, 2007

F*ck. I'm back to hell.
"L" told me someone feedbacked to her saying why I looked reluctant to serve, why I looked moody and didn't smile.

#1. Tell me why should I pia so hard when I am paid $450 per month which is equivalent to like almost $1.38 per hour? Even they hit target, commission doesn't go into my own pocket.

#2. I'm sick and tired of my dad's constant nagging and complains. I don't know why everyday there would be some arguement between us. Just just now, my mom picked up a cellphone that someone left under the void deck, and it's a VERY VERY old model: 3310. My dad's phone conked out, so he wanted to buy the 6500 and my mom la, she took out and my dad said "if can use then no need to buy". WTH. BTH. So cheapskate lor. Walao. Hope that bleedy phone can't be used. See la, this morning jiu make me fel like shit liao.

#3. I thought that aunty problem was solved, but I think there is another one arising.

Work? I'm missing school and I wanna go back fast. I'd feel much better working on multiple projects than working in such stupid job like a retail assistant, in other words, a sales girl.

Die lor. Saturday french test haven't study yet. Where got time to study? Walao. Damn stress la. And this evening I'm going to be alone. ALL BY MYSELF and must do closing. Later got people come exchange how? Haiz.

Labels: