Saturday, October 20, 2007

JIU MING AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to study for my french test yesterday when I got home but I didn't. I only read through some and that's it. I went to watch a bit of telly and slept.
Sheesh. The thing is, Evelyn and Wendy are not going for the test! One isn't prepared and the other's having a big flu. Only left me, that ass, the RJC girl (the a bit weird one) and perhaps the Saudi Arabian lady. Sheesh. Die la. HOWWW? I also don't feel like going lor, feel like taking it another time, but I don't know can anot. I scared the oral part, seriously. If only Kenneth was still taking french. Sighs. At least I'm better with him than that ass and others. Two guys only lor, in french class! Now only left one... No motivation lah!

Oh.. My mom asked me to go find a boyfriend sia. LOL. That is so.. unusual of her to say so. Eh.. Maybe she's beginning to realise that I'm old.

Labels: