WOOOOO~
Today is a fruitful day! I went out driving, well it didn't turn out as I thought it would be, but nevermind that. I went to interchange to get some thing, and then went to meet my mom at Tanah Merah Mrt station to go to Bugis to go bai bai. Yea, my aunty and cousin went as well. After that, when we prayed, we met up with Sue ling jie jie and went to have lunch. Vegetarian lunch. Not nice at all. Then we walked around Bugis Street and I bought 2 watches at 10 bucks! Hahaha. My mom and aunty wanted to go back, so I went to Orchard with Sue ling jie jie to Starhub centre first to get her laundry, then to Taka for the branded sales. Hehe. We spent like almost an hour half there manz.. Just choosing the bags. In the end she bought one for me. So nice right. 80 over dollars. Sighs! Apres, we went to Food Republic for dinner, and went home. Ahhh.. Short and sweet. Lazy to write more. :p Oh yea, my poor legs got attacked by everyone. They just kept stepping on them :(
Labels: outing with Sue Ling jie jie

<< Home