Right. The first week of school officially ended at 2.35pm this afternoon, and I forsee a lot of late night chiong-ings of projects, especially this semester cos there are only 3 examinable modules AND alot of individual assignments. WOW. LuckY? Don't think so. I think I'll be quite dead without my team mates.
The last few days had been quite slack... Only that I celebrated jiji's birthday two days in a row. And yes, we went to the linkin park concert together, since it was her birthday. I got real high. hahahaha. I was practically jumping, screaming and singing along.. Well, only the transformer theme song I started to get high la, the beginning was a lil... sian for me. hee.
Then.. I also forgot what I wana blog liao. I just feel that the tee shirt I saw at Far East was really nice but it costs a bomb! Gees.
I'm going to french class tomorrow, and... I do hope I get my results. Driving in the morning! My parking still sucks, but it's better than the previous (: JIAYOU! 8th DEC.
Labels: summary

<< Home