First, I must congratulate myself for surviving in these torturous 11 weeks in Swar X ski.
I still got a report to rush. :S
Alrighty. Lemme summerise the whole week as I'm kinda busy to blog.
The last week of IPP, I was posted to paragon, the repair centre is located there, and boy, were there tons of customers. Paragon can easily earn more than 10K in a day and there are A LOT of customers cwho came back and get their items repaired. There are all mean ones, and minority are really nice. The mean ones said I was asking a redundant question when I was trying to confirm the item to repair. The other one said I was stupid because I was slow. Sighs. this is how life actually works. Great. And I was supposed to have a presentation to the big bosses, remember that I actually mentioned that?
Yeah, it was supposed to be on Friday, which was like yesterday, and Eunice suddenly texted me and asked me if I wanna meet her at the mrt station. Gee, she wasn't very friendly though. Very arrogant, just like some other staff working in paragon. One is the TP intern, she doesn't deserve any respect, and the other full timer, she also quite mean. TMD. Work for them like slogging like shit still must tolerate them. WTF. And Yena too, the technician, super slow. Thought she was really a nice old lady, but she is really messy and kan chiong type. I was super fed up with her on Wednesday. Anyway, I outsourced ji ji and that ass that I once hated, to help me on my ppt and speech. Fine tune it. I'm so proud to say that I did a wonderful job in impressing everyone, especially my bosses and manager. The starting was damn powerful. Thanks to the visual aids and speech. Lena [the ROM] said I changed a lot, which was a positive comment, and went "wow so nice" when she saw the ppt. I'm so uber happy and thankful to the help that both of them provided.
On the last day of attachment, I bought Kinder Bueno for everyone of them, excluding the ones I dislike. I missed these guys so much. [Daniel, Bee bee, Azmi, Delilah, Eileen, nana, Siti, Aveling, Uncle Aswad, Yatie, Aunty Jasmine and Irene, Ee Peng, Kat Kat, Carol, Ying Hui, Sharon, Hazlina, Safia, aiya etc la]
Today.. Well, I went to Angie's wedding dinner. I'm like so emotional.. cos when I see her and her husband walked towards the stage, there was an urge to cry. I love happy endings. Gee. The ambience was nice, but the food seriously cmi. Aiyoo.. Hmmm.. that's about it.
Monday gonna start school at 10. Good thing is that can bio EP, bad news is that projects gonna come again. Uber sian.
Labels: ipp ended.

<< Home