Saturday, December 08, 2007



That's me and my driving instructor (:


I passed!!


With the 18 demerit points which stated I passed...


... MY P PLATE!!! $10!

Oh hahah c'est mon pere.. I took this pic in the morning and saw him wrapped like a cocoon. LOL

me with the donuts :)

HELLOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo people!


I'm so SO happy that I cleared my TP! WOOOOOO~ Yeah, well, I got 18 demerit points and that's SO TYCO!! GOsh! That last 4 points was so "yuan wang" cos I turned into the wrong lane when returning back into the office. Aiyo. If not I only get 14 points. Dammit.


IF you ever wanna look for an instructor, come and look for me, seriously I strongly recommend you to learn from him.


Gosh manz, I dunno what to say.. Thank you so much for the encouragement, especially my instructor, my tous, WH, yong yong and my mama and papa and uncle william.

I was so nervous, and I started to show all kinds of symtoms of stress, since one week ago. You know what? My car still stalled when I was having warm up this morning. TWICE. I was so afraid of the slope and E-brake. It was darn nerve-wrecking for me. I was webcamming with ji ji last night, and I didn't want to end the conversation, because when I sleep, it will be "yi jiao dao tian ming", was like running away from the reality. So this morning I woke up around at 7, when I adjusted my alarm at half past eight. GOODNESS! Yeah, so you see the pic of my dad on top was what I did until about 8 plus when I decided to get prepared, OR WARM UP session.

I tried to stay calm, but I couldn't. Cos it was really really scary. It's worst than the exams I have in school. IT's rreally tthat bad manz. During warm up I used up all my brain juices. I was so petrified! I had sweaty palms and stuff.. Oh god, I was almost to the verge of giving up hope.

When my warm up session ended, really, I felt my heart racing. It was so rapid that it almost popped out. I had to wait in a room where there are 8 people [4 privates and 4 schools] waiting for the test to start. Then we began to draw lots, which route we had to take. I kenna route 1, which had the slope on it. I remembered that. SO nervous!!

So circuit began, I went to parellel parking first, Slope no. 12, then S course, the 3 point parking thingy, crank course and lastly practical parking. And that was it. There was no emergency brake. How lucky.

He asked me to go out, out of the circuit. Cos all the while I had been waiting for my E-brake. I was kinda prepared to hear him hit and I jam brake. Walao, I can't help but to say this again.. I'M SO LUCKY.

Then no U-turn done outside, and there were NO CARS at all when I drove on the road. I can easily pass! Confidence striked me when I was out of the circuit. Who knows huh, when I came back.. I turned into the wrong lane.. bloody hell. I was like shit when I realised my mistake. I was thinking that I'm a goner this time. I saw my instructor there and when I came out of the car he asked me, "how was it?" and I said with a disappointment tone, "Die liao, I turned into wrong lane", and he went,"aiyo, jia lat". Those frightening moments has yet to come. I followed him up to the office and there we sat down and this conversation between my tester and I was like that:

tester: Your driving borderline only.
me: huh? orh.. okay.. err.. so did I pass?
tester: You want pass ah?
me: ya..
tester: Your turning too wide and you must release your clutch when you engaged gear.
me: oh.. ok [tester going to stand up] Sir, I got pass anot?
tester: you wan pass ah?
me: huh... ya..
tester: [flips through my PDL and some documents] first time ah?
me: ya..
tester: ok la ok la.. give you a chance. drive carefully ah.
me: omg! thank you sir!! [fleet downstairs]

When I came down, my instructor was like, "pass ah? Aiya.. kou 4 fen only la.."
I meant to kept it in suspense but I decided to let it out. Hee. I even tricked my mom into believing that I failed. LOL. Then I told her, "mommy, tomorrow I zai ni qu market la". HAHAHA.

I passed my test, and I made my instructor and myself proud. I didn't let anyone down. Woo~

My dad was there, and he heard the good news, but he said he's not proud of me. :(

Waited to apply the license took a long long time. It took me 1 hour it was until my turn. Gosh. 8 candidates, 7 passed. My dad bought me the P plate. hehe.

After that, I went to eat before french class. Shenaz noticed my p plate and said "You got your license!" And I told her I got it this morning. "First time?" Hahaha

"Yeah".
"Pas mal!"

Whatever it is....

I CAN DRIVE I CAN DRIVE!!! WOO HOOOO~

It turned out to be the best day ever ........

Labels: