Sometimes I wonder if I really love myself to the max.
I think so little of myself and I am such a pessimist.
The earlier post you saw just now was what I was dwelling over. I can't even get over some puny things. Just now when I was doing parellel parking in the circuit, I hit the pole while I was moving out. That's like the first time I hit it. And I'm dwelling over it, until now. I guess I wasn't on my full concentration, cos I will be rushing for 2 individual projects for next week and this motivation of mine is nowhere to be found. I'm a sluggard, damn it.
I don't even know if I can do it, cos I don't even trust myself. Trusting yourself is essential, as told by everyone I know. All these times I've failed discouraged me from believing in me.
I will be strong, from this moment on.
When there is a will, there is a way.
Labels: worthlessly thought

<< Home