c'est moi.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
i feel ff-ing f up. i dunno it is me or what, but the actions of that someone really puts me off.
Am I just too naiive or too straight forward? Argh!
posted by c'est colette! at
11:19 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I feel SO relieved! I skipped PS lecture today, an...
OHHHHHH I AM SO WORRIED. i haven't finish my imc....
Look at this manz.. Pretty scary huh. I'm so amaze...
Wanna blog before I start on anything of the day. ...
How time flies. Look, it's 10.25 pm and it's 31st ...
Gosh. These few days really had been a wreck for m...
Period. I'm so not in the mood for Christmas.The p...
sometimes people show unappreciativeness when you ...
I feel doubtful. Terribly in doubt. The grades=ter...
IT'S TERM BREAK! WOO HOO~~ Had been looking forwar...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home