Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Wanna blog before I start on anything of the day.
Firstly, Happy 2008! May all dreams come true and hopefully it's a smooth year ahead.
Haha. I slept really late last night, like 2am. It's not like I'd be sleeping that late unless if it's for projects. I was all the while online, and talking.. Counted down with wh, iron and alex in msn. LOL. So pathetic right. Hahaha.
I'm still working on my IMC project which I have to present this Friday. Pretty scary cos I have been slacking over the term break, and it's really sad to see that I'm on my own. I know it's hard, but I want to see myself do well. Today is the start of new year, and I want to run my life smoothly. I want to do well and I will do well.
I had done my reflections yesterday about what I did the whole of 2007. To think back, it's kinda childish, I guess. I always felt that I was right, but sometimes, I'm wrong. It's really difficult to judge. In about 4 or 5 months time, I'm gonna hit 20. I've grown up over the years manz. Time sure pass really quickly. I'm gonna say au revoir to my teens and become a "ty". It showed me that I have to cherish with what I have, and hurry do whatever I wanna do before another year comes by, so that I will not live with regrets. In reality, we are in fact racing with time. The clock keeps ticking away, and I'm slacking seconds after seconds. I'm actually loss for words after I typed the previous sentence.
In about 3 months' time, I'm going to graduate from NYP. I'm going to enjoy what I have now, before I regret terribly. Whatever or whomever I dislike, I'm just gonna forgive and forget. I don't wanna live in hatred. This isn't what I longed for.
Bonne annee, tous le monde.
Back to my imc.

Labels: