Thursday, January 17, 2008

Woah manz, today's the scariest day of my entire life, after Tuesday's IMC presentation. Serious man. Today is CRM ICA 2 and Ms Chua is really horrid. She didn't follow the script and I was so nervous! Ah, anyway I'm glad it's over. But I should have done better. -shrugs-
After that ICA I went to AMK to buy 20 curry poks... 4 for my dad and his staff, 4 for me and my mom, 4 for Mr Foo, 4 for my cousins and another 4 for my aunty and her colleagues. Heh. Was soo happy to see my driving instructor! Unfortunately, I did not get to drive, cos my parents were afraid that I speed. =/ I don't know if I did, but on normal roads I do get a little speedy, about 80-90km/h? That's not really fast right? Sighs. When I drive the van, the beep thingy will go off -shrugs- I really dunno manz. It's so annoying. Argh.
I just came back from my cousin's place. He asked me to play chinese chess with him, and I've forgotten how to play long ago already manz! Gees. I remember during sec school days after exams I'd sure play with my classmates. Any chess experts here willing to coach me in exchange for one year's supply of candies? Please tag! HAHAHA.
Just when I came back, I only get to drive and park in the carpark. Damn sad right! Sighs. I still love practical parking cos it's easier that the normal kind where the head goes into the parking lot first. Then the lift didn't work. Sheesh! Seriously, I pressed "17" and it went up all the way to 21st floor slowly. L'ascenser est terrible! Actually I should say that the building that I'm living, is really "CMI" already. The lift don't work, the security gate don't work, the cctv don't work, the electricity didn't work either! Goodness... What kind of appartement am I living in manz? Stupid manz, the management here also slack. HAIZ.
I haven't done ib tutorial for tomorrow! I better get started then I can watch SZ and HJL. It's getting more and more exciting! ;) Ciao peeps!