c'est moi.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
I feel that my blog is kinda boring.. No more essay entries, no more pictures... Maybe after exams I'll find a new skin, change the style of writing (hopefully) and put up more pictures!
I still love paris!
posted by c'est colette! at
11:10 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
=X =X =X I can't say. Heh heh. But today, I was m...
i feel ff-ing f up. i dunno it is me or what, but ...
I feel SO relieved! I skipped PS lecture today, an...
OHHHHHH I AM SO WORRIED. i haven't finish my imc....
Look at this manz.. Pretty scary huh. I'm so amaze...
Wanna blog before I start on anything of the day. ...
How time flies. Look, it's 10.25 pm and it's 31st ...
Gosh. These few days really had been a wreck for m...
Period. I'm so not in the mood for Christmas.The p...
sometimes people show unappreciativeness when you ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home