c'est moi.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I am seriously going nuts. why is it shit given to me ? argh.
je suis tres TRES TRES stresse. i hate it I HATE WHAT IS BEING GIVEN TO ME!! ARGH!
posted by c'est colette! at
11:49 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
sometimes i wonder, if i really can make it in my ...
sighs. i'm pissed. really pissed. the feeling is l...
FREAK FREAK FREEEEEEEEEEEEEAK MAN!!! WTH!!! WHAT ...
ok. look. that's why .... THAT'S WHY MY A&F JACK...
oh la la.. i woke up pretty early today. in fact i...
What Loon Yu Hui MeansYou are relaxed, chill, and ...
woke up pretty early this morning.. about 845, cos...
yesterday, while i was searching a file on cms, an...
I took the "what's your sixth sense?" quiz on gURL...
Seriously, this isn't a really good new year for m...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home