It seems so long that that I last blogged. So now I'm back for good ! :) But it seems really weird though. This so called assignment was passed down from the top one month ago and now it has ended. How fast.
It was really a hands-on experience dealing with different crowds, it's really unlike the ones from Singapore and also requiring to speak in other languages (Canto and Malay) besides English and Mandarin. Haha I can feel my canto improving. Oh yeah, I didn't mention what I did there.. OR did I ? I've forgotten =x Actually I was there with dearest jii to help my dad to replace the staff so that they can claim their off cos there's a shortage of manpower over there. Our position is known as a "retail specialist". To say it in layman's term, it's called a sales girl. =.= Mr. P.L gave that name. We were there to "help" out in the shop. Ok to make it sound even worse we were sort of "illegal workers" there. SHHHHHHHHHH ~!
Anyway my dad told me that I could get a WII there once I've finished this assignment but then after constant thinking and much hesitation, I decided not to get it. I also don't know why manz. Lots of things happened over there, most of them were the weird and funny incidents and they're worth the memory, right jii ? (Eg, FI, the piao piao and your weird customer on the last day and the diamond) HAHAHA ! Oops, pardonnez moi, that's our little joke. HAHA.
I learnt about MJ's death which I'm really traumatised by this news.. It happened so sudden, that I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it from the radio and knowing that he was gonna have a major gig in London this month. Sighs.
Pictures will be uploaded really soon, I try ok cos both of us took a total of 1160 pictures during the past month.. Too many to choose from and that's gonna take quite some time. And I've got like 3 albums to create in FB. Gosh.
School's gonna start next week. When I was working I felt like going back to school. It's always the other way round. Sighs.
The date of the tous is tomorrow !!! EXCITED MANZ ! We're gonna catch Transformers ! WOO HOO~ !
Labels: my first july post

<< Home