Sian. I damn pissed lor. I just found out that the stupid auditor go and add ALL my friends in facebook to his profile called "Oxxxx Dxxx". ALL MY FRIENDS. To think he HAS THE CHEEK to do that. SO thick skinned.. bu yao lian lor !! ARGH ! Pervertic Asshole.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Previous Posts
- FUCK lor. What's the use of the "save" button in M...
- Let the shit begin....
- sandwich sucks.
- FREAKING THUMBS UP FOR TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of th...
- It seems so long that that I last blogged. So now ...
- Although there wasn't any beetle, I had lots of fu...
- I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH. No kidding. 24th...
- i made a mistake, he didn't delete my pics away he...
- PLEASE !! ANYONE !! please send me the pics that I...
- WOOOOO HOOOOOO ~! I've got a crumpler bag ! Longin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home