ARGH !!!!!!!! WHY HAS BLOGGER BECOME LIKE THAT ?! I can't even post a single pic nor do any alignments ! Something must have gone seriously wrong !
My fingers are feeeling soo itchy that I've decided to come blog, aiya.. it's fate la..
anyways last week was really the ultimate suay week cos everything just broke down, even my laptop - my life... I was doing that darn proj of mine and when i came back from watching soccer (Man U vs Chelsea - what a letdown from Man U..) and the screen went off !!!!! I didn't save my proj in the thumb !!! Sian.
First PC broke down, got smoke, then it was the modem and then now it's the laptop... IT things are so advanced yet...... haiz.
Then ytd I went to funan with my dad and hopefully get the CPU and laptop fixed, the person told me both must change the motherboard cos it died and that he didnt fix laptop, and if i were to fix the damn laptop, it's gonna cost me about min. 500 bucks. That's the MINIMUM. The max ? Not too sure.
Haiz... Suay lor.
My fingers are feeeling soo itchy that I've decided to come blog, aiya.. it's fate la..
anyways last week was really the ultimate suay week cos everything just broke down, even my laptop - my life... I was doing that darn proj of mine and when i came back from watching soccer (Man U vs Chelsea - what a letdown from Man U..) and the screen went off !!!!! I didn't save my proj in the thumb !!! Sian.
First PC broke down, got smoke, then it was the modem and then now it's the laptop... IT things are so advanced yet...... haiz.
Then ytd I went to funan with my dad and hopefully get the CPU and laptop fixed, the person told me both must change the motherboard cos it died and that he didnt fix laptop, and if i were to fix the damn laptop, it's gonna cost me about min. 500 bucks. That's the MINIMUM. The max ? Not too sure.
Haiz... Suay lor.
Labels: suay week

<< Home