Went to see the zhong yi at EYS this afternoon at South Bridge Road. It was kinda exciting yet at the same time I feel a little scared =/ Anyways that doctor was really nice.
Anways let's cut the story short, at first she asked me if I exercise regularly, to which my answer was yes, and then she was quite shocked and said I had poor blood circulation. She said it might due to some internal bruising.. *shocked*
Then my dad chipped in and asked if it also concern the intake of food. OK FINE. I don't eat rice and I reduced my intake of red meat (by alot compared to before) and she's like "ah. jian fei ah ? you must eat rice and some meat."
So she prescribed some medication for me for a week.. That's like 21 packets of powder I'll have to mix with in warm water.. Looks gross but I guess I have no choice but to drink it.. PAS DE CHOIX !!
Labels: my first visit to EYS clinic

<< Home