I'M SO UBER SAD! I'M DEPRESSED!!! EUGENE PANG IS NOT GONNA TEACH US ANYMORE! SOB. I am just so gonna miss him. He's only with us 6 weeks! He left cos he said he had to prepare a new module or diploma thingy and will have the last revision lecture with us. Gosh! That would be weeks without him!! All my motivation gone!
-crying even louder-
I still remember the first lesson he was like really late and Hilda and Janis were wagering on how he looked. I felt sinful and guilty cos I didn't actually do his tutorials every week.. at all! Only the first tutorial that our group had to present. He wore white shirt almost every week, and today, there's a change! He wore grey today! He still look as good as ever. My goodness. TOday, I think my "love" for him 展现出来了。 LOL. You won't believe how crazy I was today. I can be named the crazy EP fan after FY. I think what I did during the tutorial was that I kept looking at him more than I look at the tutorial. I listened to what he said manz. I couldn't help it. I kept telling Janis how shuai he was and blah blah and she went "I'm so sleepy" -.- He's way too good looking. Okay lah, you people reading might be thinking that I'm really crazy, YES I AM! AHAhahha I don't deny that. But I'm not exagerrating though. He's one lecturer that I go goo-goo-gaa-gaa after Mike Cheong, my ex PEM, but he's still okay la, I think I 疯 EP more. I think he has the charisma, and he is really really nice! When he smiled, he looked so SO SO UBER ADORABLE! OMG! SHIT. I'm like 走火入魔了啦。Sia la, I have to seriously get a grip manz. If I continue like this I'm so gonna die and people will say I'm siao. But it's like you know.. It's like how I 迷恋 Ming Dao [183 Club] and this is how I feel for EP.. I don't mean the "love love lovvvve" kind but the very 欣赏 kind. I really admire him manz. He is my idol!
It's a shame that I didn't get to take picture alone with him, but I'm so gonna do it the very last lecture. [Steady ah, FY] I was telling ji ji, that I might just fall out with FY because of EP cos we were saying "he's mine". HAHAHAHA. [NOTE TO FY: HE'S MINE TOO! HAHAHA.
During tutorial, I tried to secretly take some shots of him but I didn't dare cos I scared he find out. LOL. You know huh, he was like gonna announce that he won't be teaching us anymore after term break and Hilda went "somebody very sad" and he replied, "Yea, someBODIES are very sad". After class when he was taking attendence, I 很猛烈地 click the camera button to take as many photos as I could. Ji ji was like telling me that maybe he knows that I secretly take his picture in class. HAHAHA. Ohmygosh.. This is so funny. And I finally get to see how his handwriting looks like! Woo hoo~
Oh and special thanks to Jenelle who 假假 pose for me in for me to capture EP!
After class, I gave my cam to Sabby I think she took some shots of me and EP together cos I went to ask him about ICA 1. Hahahaa. And then Guan Yi came and asked if they could take a picture with him... I think for the sake of FY huh.. LOL. I felt so embarrassed too! I wanted to take with him!! 我不够大方啦。。。I was blushing madly and couldn't stop giggling when I wanted to ask him about the ICA thing. And I finally took a picture with him!!!!! With ji ji and fy! But later in the pic you'll see that I cropped them away lah. Hee. Sorry huh. Hahahaa. I felt SO happy just now you know, practically jumping for joy! Hahaaaha. Shit manz. My god. I think he somehow knows about me.. or rather us[me and fy] 单恋-ing him. LOL. Oh goshie. I feel so pai seh now la.
EP's looking at me!!! HAHAHAHA! I don't even dare to look at him sia! SO pai seh! hee. Ji ji so ma ka ji ji sia! LOL.
special request from ji ji to ask me to crop her away! Here it is! :pGeez. I really had a lot to blog but I really really really feel so sad because of his absence for the next 6 to 7 weeks.
After class, ji ji and Jan went Bugis to wait for me cos I went to TPY with Uncle Weng to the interior design place to check out the new style of my new wardrobe. DAMN nice! Made my way to Bugis and I couldn't help but think of EP. When I see white shirt, I see EP. HAHA. REally jia lat hor. Then, we went to NanXiang Man Tou Dian to eat the very nice xiao long bao from China, but still... It's not as nice. The ones at Shanghai still rocks. We spent around 11 bucks and yea, satisfied. Haha. Janis was the most satisfied, cos me and ji ji gave our almond jelly to her cos the smell is too strong! I don't really like it, more interested in the longan! hee.
the original portion of almond jelly and longan...
And the over-filled almond jelly with longan.
Jan and me. The over-filled and the purely only longan bowl of dessert.
Okay... I think I'm gonna stop here. If you wanna read more, maybe you can try fy or jan's blog for EP and food+ farm trip respectively. I'm not thinking straight at all seriously. I'm thinking of my idol. Hee. He's my fave. (:
I was talking to ji ji just now, and read the conversation. [Click to enlarge]
I'm SO gonna miss EUGENE PANG! hehehe.
EP and me [after cropping] The real pic of the both of us will be posted some time in August. Keep a lookout yea? lol
How I wish he's still teaching us. -Sighs-
Labels: my favourite EUGENE PANG, MY IDOL ... (:

<< Home