Sunday, June 10, 2007


I am really beginning to think that I'm useless. I'm not into anything now. Nor whatever. Okayyyy whatever.


Today's french class... 6 people were present. Replacement teacher was Jerome. He's really stern, didn't really smile or laugh at all.. Neither did he makes the class lively. But he's still better than Karen. We just sat there really quiet. I was like making a fool out of myself la. Sighs. Another thing: My french class classmates all KNOWS about EP thanks to this spreader MR PAUL-LOUIS! That idiot. Called me a stalker. LOL. I told him if I were a stalker I won't be appearing in the picture already. LOL. Okay la, that guy is uber lame wan.. During the break he so called spreaded this EP thing and we talked about him and everyone was like counselling me.. saying that cannot "shi-sheng lian" now cos the lecturer will be fined or something.. Wait until I get out of poly then can. And I'm like... dots manz. As if I'm gonna marry EP la! My god. No way manz. He's just my idolising character. Until now they are still taking about it... hahhahaha. Gosh.. This bunch of people really are funny eh! Imagine one group of them talking to me about an unknown character to them.. These people are damn nice. [They think I "zou huo ru mo" too]


After lesson, I met ji ji at Newton MRT and we headed down to Bugis to meet XY, to haha celebrate his birthday. Saw Nick working there hahaha... Funny laa. Anyway, we three ordered fish and chips and I shared sticky chewy chocolate with ji ji and muahahahaha.. we had a slice of ice cream cake for xy! Then one of the Swensens staff came and asked the three of us who is the person celebrating the birthday and I'm like, SHIT. 破功。I pointed to xy and he asked "may I know your name please" lol. The group of 4 swensens staff plus me and ji ji sang the birthday song for the birthday boy! Hahahaha! Although it's a belated one and it's not much so of a good meal, I do hope you enjoyed yourself! The drawings on the card are a little.. erm.. LoL.. So don't hiam ah.
He told me to post only one pic.. AND I REALLY DID! ONE!!!! WOO HOO~ ENJOY!!


je te manques tous les jours. tu sais? Mais, tu n'ai pas temps pour moi. je compris.

Labels: ,