I won't complain. Really.
I ended my project meeting this afternoon around 4 something, and Janis went to ECP with Andy they all to attend Joshua's birthday barbeque session. I was invited, but I didn't go, cos... I didn't have the mood. So it's better for me not to go to ruin the atmosphere. But anyway, happy birthday josh. I headed down to Tampines after we splited, cos I went to return my birthday present to change the chain cos it was too short. Thanks for the very expensive necklace from Soo Kee manz. Gosh.
I really felt depressed today, and so I went shopping alone. I bought 2 hairbands and 2 pens. Buying something really cheers me up. Saw Nick in the MRT station earlier. Haha. Such coincidence. Then called Ann and she came to meet me with her boyfriend after their jogging session at the stadium. For me, I had been hanging around in TM at the Popular for like an hour, choosing pens and reading some books.
I felt like crying? Had been emotional for quite awhile already. I feel like an idiot. A real big fat moron. Why aren't things working out the way I wanted it to be? Damn. Sometimes I really wished that I could differentiate the difference between "hope" and "hopeless". For now, I think I'm hopeless.
je ne sais pas.

<< Home