Saturday, June 30, 2007

MY BODY ACHES LIKE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

MY GOODNESS. I'm so glad that napfa is finally over. I failed my 2.4km run.. lol. My first time in my entire life sia.. Haven't failed before. Despite going to the gym earlier this year, it doesn't seem to help cos it's "earlier this year" which means I haven't run for like half a year? LOL omg this is so embarrassing. Other stations were okay lah, it's only the inclined pull ups and the sit ups. My goodness. That guy help me to pass. HAHAHA thanks manz. The shuttle run killed me. I had to sprint before 2.4 and siao liao lah, when I started running my legs were like "stop running". After one round, I caught up with mak tou yi, cos AHAHAHA she was in front of me and we just walk. LOL. DAMN funny. Stamina gone la. HAHA. I think quite a lot of people fail 2.4 huh.. or maybe it's just me. hahaha.


DYING FOR THIRST! After the "2.4" run, my god.. WATERRR! You should see the looks on our face.. uber red and tired and sian! hahahaha. Anyway. I even bought a can of peppermint greentea and ALLSWELL [haha] waterchestnut drink... Damn thirsty. Luckily my mom came to fetch me home.. I can't even stand still.. My legs were like so wobbly. My god la, just imagine when a person haven't done exercise for ages go take napfa.. the legs and everything sure rusty wan. LOL the "machines" all rusty already and then you must like, activate it again.. Quite difficult huh.

After settling down, I went to sit down in front of the tv and watch the vcds I bought from China.. Walao, I must say huh, the China is a cheat manz.. What the hell.. I bought the 183 concert CD in the end all are MTVs. WTH?~~?!?!?!??! Sigh, anyway it's okay lah, at least still got mtv to see. Watched a little bit of tv and then went to sleep.. at 10. Gosh manz, I'm so fatigue, and woke up at 8. But I think I'm going back to sleep already. Going for French later [I hope it's not Karen] *fingers crossed* and after french... it's shopping time!

-Je vais du shopping avec mon pere apres leçon-

LOL

Labels: