I'm in school now, at this time of the day, and we're waiting for the rest to arrive. We're supposed to meet at by right 1015. Well... Yeah, never mind people, we got used to waiting for you guys HAHAHA. Okay lah, I'm not trying to sound sarcarstic but haha where are the donuts? HAHAHA. Nah, just joking. :p
Couldn't really sleep well last night.. I was totally fumed up actually. Damn it. I feel damn f up for... Aiya... Now you know the bloody world is full of surprises. Good and bad ones. To the hell with the problems. I don't know why you know, I can't seem to be sleeping well= insomia = eye bags are bigger than my eyes = mood ruined = f up attitude. I want everything to just stop lah. tmd.
The curry puffs from Cheers.. Quality sucks to the core manz. WTH I mean it sucks like sh*t manz! It was cold, hard and the potato was RAW. WTF is that thing manz? Damn it lah. Everything is so damn bloody screwed up. WTH WTH WTH!!! Argh~! Ass.

<< Home