Pooh!
Today = tough day. Goshie. Was in school around 1015, and due to the massive JAM at PIE, my god, and it was pouring heavily... Anyway, managed to meet ji ji just in time and we went KOU FU - she wanted to have her tomyam noodle. Hee. Suling jie jie, Uncle Henry and my 2nd aunt came to my school too! Haha, cos they wanted to go Tampines, so they waited at KOU FU for my mom cos she was like heading back to the east so can "shun bian" send them there. Yep. We had our very nice brunch therE! So it's only me and ji ji today, Jan called up to say that she just woke up at 11 when we were supposed to meet at 11.. LOL never mind lah, I also haven't do the report. The rest.. MIA. HAHAA. HS didn't even know that we had to meet today -.-
After that, we went down to the lab and gosh, do up the SPSS.. IT'S TEDIOUS WORK! From 11 something, we worked our way through 1445 and we stopped. THAT'S IT - we/I said. My eyes were practically shutting up fast manz! Oh my god. Cross tabbing, inputting the data, blah blah blah.. Aiyoh! Sianzation manz! Wanted to get some fruits from North, but they closed up for some renovation? Gee, I have seriously no idea about it manz. Anyway, we walked to the MRT - was thinking to either go out for another movie [heh heh] or just go straight home. So, we arrived at a decision, go catch a movie, again, despite watching one yesterday. We went to Bishan, to see if there's any slots for the movie "Zodiac" cos ji ji has always wanted to catch that show really badly. And it's such a pity that when we arrived at J8, there weren't any show slots. So we decided to head our way down towards the central.. Yep, correct! Somerset- Cine. Gees. There were three timings, and the earliest was 1615, and guess what? they only have the front row left?! It's like sticking our faces onto the screen, like hello?! Didn't watch that lah. HAHA. Walked allll the way down again, to LIDO. FINALLY. There's something you call a movie. NO Zodiac, but OCEAN'S THIRTEEN BABY!!! WOO HOO~~~
The show.. was quite nice lah, but I almost fell asleep at the very beginning of the show. LOL. IT was so cold manz! Gosh. I had nachos, and it was freaking good. I almost finished the cheese! HAHAHA. -thumbs up- The very last part of the Ocean's 13 was really nice. I like. Brad Pitt is DAMN AMAZINGLY HOT~. But.. I still rank Chris Evans the top. Brad Pitt second and EP third. HAHA. And Matt Damon.. Hmmm.. Okay lah.. Pas mal. Gosh manz.. I'm insane!
Then we went to the supermarket at Isetan, and I shared sushi with ji ji.. LOL. Wah, now huh, not only my pocket got one really big hole, my bank also got one. Sia la.. Must save up already, cos there's more great movies coming up! Start saving!! Woo hoo~
Took a train home and sighs. I really huh, sometimes cannot stand my mom. She's really what manz.. Don't know how to describe her. Gees. When I reach Tanah Merah then she tells me she going out to that someplace... If she had called to inform me earlier, I wouldn't be... Sighs. Forget it. Damn. I think I'm gonna sleep soon.. Haven't been sleeping soundly lately, and haven't been seeing much of you too. Sighs.

<< Home