I thought I wouldn't go out today, but yea, I did. Took a train down and walao, I saw some "material" girls la.. Kns. Anyway, I went to Marina Square initially to buy the top from D.P, but I can't find the color that I really like, so I didn't buy it. Instead, we went lunching at Asian Kitchen and I had my zha jiang mian without mango sago! :( We were like gobbling down our food like 20 minutes? Gosh, haha that's because we've got a movie to catch! We watched the FANTASTIC 4: Rise of the silver surfer! WALAO THAT SHOW IS UBER [read my lips..] UBER NICE! I love it manz! Everytime after every show I watched, I have the tendency to go watch the second time, well.. from dvd already. DAMN nice manz the show. I love Johnny! He looked somewhat familiar manz.. CASEY JONES FROM TNMT!!! OMG!!! and HE'S a HOTTIE! Woo hoo~ Hahahaha. The silver surfer also very shuai manz. HAHAHAHA. Well.. At least he has a hot body. LOL.
After that, we went walking around that that's when we saw fy working in JL. Walao. I tell you huh, today is a really coincidence day for everyone. Then we saw Janis. Ji ji's friend from Cheers was working at the Cavana, and saw another of her friend outside JL! And the final person.. the one that Janis hates the most.. LOL that guy who wanted to overtake her at the printing shop at SHS from SBM. LOL. We were at HMV when we saw him.. Janis's expression was so funny.. hahhaha.
Well well, nothing much happened then, I truly appreciate my friends, for being there, whenever I need them most. Thanks people. (:





<< Home