Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Walao, can you like imagine I've got 7 freaking projects on hand...? One which includes an individual assignment that is due 2.5 weeks later? OHMYGOD. I am so gonna screw it, cos I haven't even started, like, what the hell?!

I had been in school early this morning 1030, and stayed till 1830 before I met my cousin at Admirlty to go to my another cousin's house. LOL. I saw the long-missed Pepper, the stupid doggie.. Hahaha.. She's still as adorable as ever. Love her manz. Went there cos my aunt and uncle from Malaysia was here, and my cousin gave me 2 hairbands she bought from Korea! Hahaha. She's an air stewardess, by the way. Hahaha. Red kerbaya already sia.. Chief stewardess, I think. Woo~

During the project, oh gosh, I went to do some quizzes out of boredom.. Seriously the projects are really a killer. ICA 1 part 2 of entrepreneurship is really gonna screw me upside down manz. I'm so tired of going to school so early in the morning and home in the evening, and like, IT's TERM BREAK! WTF!! Goodness. I'm so worn out! Anyway, the quizzes were really fun and made me realise things that I haven't been noticing myself. I mean, some are not true la, like the previous post.. my god.. Risk of cheating=100% ... LIKE really, WHAT THE HELL!!? Sia la, cheat manz.. how to? Argh. LOL.
I'm so glad to be home. At least today I don't feel as depressed like 2 days ago. I sound more cheery today! What a pleasant thing. HAHA.

Labels: