Tuesday, June 12, 2007

No I'm not feeling good AT ALL.

I've been getting mosquito bites all over and I'm dying of itchiness. Whatever. This is not the main point I'm driving about.

It's raining. Definately portrays the way I feel this very instant.
I cried myself to sleep last night. The tears just flow uncontrollably out of my eyes. I felt really really lousy for the past few days, and the reason... for me to know for you to find out, actually. I went to por por's room in the middle of the night, sat there, think, watch every single aeroplane fly by, look at the night scenery across my house. Sometimes, I just wished that how good if I were to be a tree. A bird. A fish. You fly and swim freely. I finally slept at around 3.

This morning, I woke up. I don't even dare to look in the mirror. I can feel that my eyes are pretty puffy and swollen because of the crying. I think something bad's gonna happen real soon. My senses are strong!

Whatever it is.. I still think that xxxxx's xxxxxxe xxt xxxxe xxxxxxly xxxxxing xx.

Labels: