Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I don't feel well. I just woke up from my nap and this massive headache is killing me.
I went to Tampines this morning, and came back in the afternoon. Was messing with ji ji's lappy. Hahaha. Feel kinda gian to actually get one.

I think I'm quite screwed up huh. Last week of term break already, and I still haven't get anything done up yet. Haven't even start on IM. Entre is GOING to be ALMOST okay SOON. My FTT's up next week, IM's also up next week, Entre is also next week, FRENCH TEST is this coming SAT and freak, I haven't start revising much on the passe compose, and everything, oh gosh.. I'm uber paranoid now la. Sighs. I guess I'm gonna start revising tomorrow.. I feel so so so unwell now la. As in kinda "xin ku". Don't know whether it's stress or what. SIGH.