Egg.. with double yolk. HAHAH.
BLOGGIE! I MISSED YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! OMG.
Geez, I realised I haven't been updating for the whole week [and so many things just happened..], well, not because I was away but I was chiong-ing for a bundle of things - Entre and IM proj, French test and FTT. Sounds damn easy cos got three things to pia right? HAH. YOU ARE SO WRONG manz... Lemme tell you everything one thing at a time.
Last Thursday, I just decided that I wanna start on the International Marketing [IM] oh by the way that's EP's module and I really did, only on the background of the company [I did Starbucks], nothing else much. My goodness, I hate individual projects. They are really stupid manz. It's not even like group work and poor me have to find all the information. And guess what? The contents inside are like, PEST analysis of 3 countries the company is represented in, strategic planning, competitive marketing and positioning initiatives that the company applied and lastly, market entry and expansion. WTH?!?!?! For the past 5 days, I was practically chionging and chionging into the wee hours. I slept less than 5 hours each day. I don't wanna complain much, cos I know that there are still people haven't finish IM yet, and they didn't sleep the whole night too.
During the two weeks break, it was projects and more projects. We were re-doing our feasibility report for Entre cos we changed our idea, and yesterday was the presentation and when we drew a lot, our group was the fourth to present... Bad sign huh! "Si", we changed to the first group and I still think it turned out quite bad.. He was like shooting us with questions and I'm like, Oh shit, HELP people. I don't know but AY still don't think our idea will work, and we took more than 15 minutes to present, 25 minutes, to be precise. For the report editing part, my goodness, we just changed one of our group members' part cos I don't understand a single thing she wrote. Sigh. It was rather ridiculous and we edited until siao, seriously. "seh" already.
Oh yeah, our HRM project includes one french student manz. My god.. I don't know if we can communicate with her... Siao liao ah.. On the other hand.. I'm quite thrilled too HAHAH.
On Friday, the people from Hitachi came. AHAHA. NEW TV~! WoooO HOoooo~ PLASMA!! HAHAHA. Hang on the wall wan!! HAHAHA.
Yea. Apart from chionging projects on a 24-hour basis, which I really really hate it uber much cos when I saw myself in the mirror, I saw myself looking yellow and with the horrible dark rings and eye bags. Damn scary I tell ya. Oh. There was french test on Saturday.. WHICH I didn't touch it since last Sunday I went studying with Kenneth and Paul. After my appointment with my dentist, I went to AF to meet them and do some last minute studying. I SAW CHRISTELLE! Gosh, I really like her alot. I really wanna declare something huh. I really hate that idiot a lot manz. He's an ass. You know huh, he was like, very 嚣张! I don't like! If you don't know who the hell I'm talking at, err.. find out yourself lah. I don't wanna mention names.
I was like burning inside, I really can't stand his bloody fucking attitude and stupid 自以为是 style and mr know-it-all. He's knows NOTHING at all can?! We studied at the Olio cafe and when we raised a question not to him, he started to like explain as if he knows and NO? The whole thing was wrong and still want to argue that he's right. He was like chionging since 5 on that Saturday morning, and before the test, he was saying, "make sure you don't copy mine huh.." GUESS WHAT? He copied lor! In fact, everyone did. I did mention the last test we also discussed in the test. SO he was like, "eh what's that huh?" and "oh shit I forgot to apply that rule." -.- LIKE WTH?~~ TMD, I was like.. woah.. speechless la. That guy.. "zai" la.
The other thing about him was HE is a real damn KAY-POH bitch. That busybody ass. Walao, I remember I didn't ask him how to spell, I was asking my friend beside me. You know what he did? He overheard me and said "so easy why you don't know how to spell?" cos I wanted to clarify if got the "`" on the "e" or not. He put his paper in front of me and said "TSK, see". ?!?!?!?!!!! I don't need it lor, fooker! Just tell me yes or no will do right? He think he damn "hao xin" but I think he damn "hao lian" can. Basket.. Hate him to the core man.
The last part. Oral. Fook him again manz. By right I was with my friend as in we will go into the room together for the oral test with one of the french teachers. So two by two they went and that fooker went "IT's me and you , (my friend's name)" and I was like thinking, what about me? Another girl was like "what about her (referring to me)" and he went "opps.. she with her lah! (the china lady)". I stared like so hard at him.
He didn't know that I'm uber pissed. Just imagine when a person lacks of sleep and have so many things in mind and he still "ci ji" me.. I showed him attitude already. I really, can't stand it already. So after he came back from the oral test, it was me and the girl's turn. Actually she's not bad afterall, I judged her wrongly. She's nice. That ass huh, patted my shoulders twice! It's not like I'm being superstitious [well I am abit], but I don't like! He damn gross! It's like you talk jiu talk lah, why must you touch me? ta ma de. He's not my boyfriend or what lor! My goodness. And when I went down for the music festival thingy, he asked me "why am I so pissed" and I'm like "duh, guess who's the cause?" I went off and chiong home to pia IM. I told ji ji and Jan about it and Jan was like "maybe he like you" and I'm like "NOWAY". Siao ah, if I like him I think my eyes grows on my ass lor.
So 1 down, 4 more to go. On Sunday, Janis and JS came my house and pia the entre project, did some editing, layout of ppt and MORE editing.
Monday.. Still piaing. Chionged for ppt points and my FTT. My god. I tell you huh, I didn't even have time to study FTT manz! And speaking of FTT, that fooker.. he cursed me failing my FTT! He was like "You sure fail wan la". Like I got so many things to chiong and the only time I studied my FTT was when I was having toilet breaks and going school that period of time. I'm uber paranoid that few days. Goodness. It's been a crazy and hectic week. Really. It was really really nuts.
So yesterday was my big day for FTT, and wah, luckily I passed manz. I was really lucky. I need to thank my peng yiu XY that he tested me in the late nights at 2-3 am despite feeling neauseous, get well soon! and in the early morning yesterday at 8 too. Thanks so much manz. Appreciated it alot.
I double checked, I read the questions really really slowly and carefully, and I was shaking and my palms were VERY sweaty. It's really scary huh when the screen just popped out and asked you to typed in the password and the scariest part is when you press the "yes" when they asked if you wanna end the test. Scary. My heart almost came out, it was pounding really really fast. I took about 20 to 30 minutes to do it, and when I really sure, I plucked up the courage and ended the test. It took a few minutes for the results screen to pop out and "PASSED" was the word I saw! I just heaved a sigh of relief manz. I made it after SO long. I applied my PDL today, and gonna start practical driving lessons soon. Oh gosh, so thrilled.
the long process of getting the PDL. HAHA.
I'm so relieved that IM project has been submitted to EP. I still need to thank toodie to help me edit my ang moh, and he bought cweam puff and came all the way after work just to gimme cweam puff. THANKS TOODIE!! My goodness, I really can't believe that I actually spent nights chionging everything. I didn't even have time to like sit down and spend some time watching my new tv. And for the first time in my entire life, I finally have a DVD player. Gosh. I totally appreciate what my dad has done for me, cos he always asks me what I want to do when he buys things, like the TV. He asked me when I want the people to come and stuff, want to attach it on the wall or put on the table.. Yeah. THANKS DAD!
AND THANKS MOM FOR 炖-ING some 补品 for me!
This coming Saturday, I'm going shopping with my dad after french class! HAHA time to buy some electronic devices before GST officially increases by a whopping 2% on Sunday.
I power napped for 3 hours today manz. HAHAH. That's it for all (:
Labels: french test ... -faints-, FTT, projs

<< Home