Kinda interested in Uni of Stirling. There was a briefing today, and it was rather interesing. I might be considering to apply ba. [haiz, I dunno how to indirectly say it la.] Everyone is fighting for a place and sxxexxx wxxx gxxx gxxxxx sxxxxx nxx fxxxx wxxx the one that do not have gxxx gxxxxx. I'm nuts la. Tmd. Damn pissed.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Previous Posts
- Here's an advice for everyone: Think twice before ...
- Woooo~ It's gonna be a super tough night ahead! Pr...
- Woah manz, today's the scariest day of my entire l...
- I feel so emotionally drained! ): How come project...
- Bloody hell lor.. Just now watching dvd halfway th...
- Finally IMC presentation's over! Hahahaa.. Thanks ...
- GOSH! It's my turn to present for IMC tomorrow! So...
- I feel that my blog is kinda boring.. No more essa...
- =X =X =X I can't say. Heh heh. But today, I was m...
- i feel ff-ing f up. i dunno it is me or what, but ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home