Like finally! All the hard work have paid off. Today's crm presentation i felt that i kinda suck at it. ICA 3 was like an average C for our class, according to Ms Chua. After class, I went to Sue Ling jie jie's house, to go and feed Pepper and bring her down for a walk. I took a video of her "yun niang" to shit.. HAHAHA damn bian tai right i know la, but the video is kinda blur, so i don't think i wanna post it up.
Sue Ling jie jie message me the other day informing that she had bought something for me for being so hardworking when she saw me the other day on New Year Day's pia-ing the IB project. Her message was "i bought gift 4u cuz u work hard for your studies.. tell yr mum i place it in A&F bag ya.. 2nite fly 2 kl..."
A&F. My mind went like "could it be? No.. it can't be.." Well it went on for days until I went and take it from her room and I saw....

the A&F bag... front and back. the guy quite good looking huh.. with the abs and stuff.. hhahaha.. Inside... No.. can't be.
A&F. My mind went like "could it be? No.. it can't be.." Well it went on for days until I went and take it from her room and I saw....
I thought she bought some stuff and put it inside the A&F bag.. Damn nice manz. Even if the things inside isn't A&F i also don't mind cos i like the bag. And i saw.....
In her kitchen, i was like so tempted over her food so i decided to kop some back to munch.. hahaha...
PS* wh, if you are hungry i allow you to admire my food posted below. HAHAHA.
I love her manz. (:
Labels: my gift

<< Home