Firstly.. Happy Birthday Serene and EVE!
Sigh. School ended at 6 today and there was alot of people in school and the MRT station. Probably coming to school for Graduation Day. Gosh, I can't wait to graduate.
I brought Xiao Hu home hahaha.. Hopefully I don't scare myself - I kept it at my hp pouch. LOL. I introduced him to my mom and it was damn funny. "Mommy 过来,我给你看一样东西。。" She came and I took out Xiao Hu and she screamed. HAHAHA and I saw her goosebumps. HAHAHAHA. I very mean ah.. Keep pranking on people. hee. I used the "orh ceh hu" and hit it on mak tou and she was totally petrified by it.. and it's rubber. HAHAHA She rubbed on man tou. LOL. Okay this is not the main point.
Today, that ass made me uber pissed. He messaged me and asked me to send him the pictures we took yesterday. So I told him I wasn't at home, go home then send him. Then right, I asked him to ask SQ to send him too to send me the pictures that we took on her cam. And he was like "she got better things to do than just to send me the photos". Walao ta ma de.. Damn pissed la. Implying like I got nothing to do so I can send him. I don't have projects and other things to do lah? Bloody fooker sia. Guess what? I'm NOT going to send him the pictures and he has to find a way to get the pictures. *evil grins*
EVERYBODY let me declare.. Especially to you all huh.. don't keep saying he like me huh.. If he like me I will just jump into the river and drown myself. OK THAT'S IT.

<< Home