WOO HOO~ Had uber great fun yesterday! Lemme summarise.. Pictures will speak a thousand words later. HAHA.
First stop: In school. Had GSC lecture, then QM tutorial where me and mak tou were like building "pens" HAHAHAHA and it fell off, and we did it again, and ah leong came into the picture and put FArah's water bottle on top of it with a paper bird. AND it didn't fall!!! After that was HRM make up lecture at 4, and ALEX texted me with the world's... most err stunning message. He told me that EP was 40 this year! My goodness. He don't even look like he's 35. Anyway, I still like EP. (:
At the very end of lecture, I vandalised ah leong's hand... HAHAHA. Mak tou joined in later, and HAHAHA we drew our icon on his hand. Mak tou was like "can draw meh?" Then I replied, "aiya, can la, just draw lah, already draw until like that, draw another one won't do any harm" HAHAHA and we drew quite alot of things huh. HAHAHAHAHA. Damn funny.
After lecture, me and man tou went to town... checher un cadeau pour mak tou anniversaire. Oui oui, but we haven't really checher anything yet. Muahahahahaha. After like about 815, me and man tou [I called her the cam woman then] walked to Fish & Co to meet up with the guys. We had a final dinner with Shiqin before she leaves for Australia this Saturday. Gosh, I'm so gonna miss her! Anyway we had fun! uber fun! We took quite a lot of pictures and videos too! Aw gosh I'm so happy!!! HAHAHAH. Oh yeah, I introduced xiao hu to them HAHAHA. Apparently no one xia dao. LOL.
[rom the first pic on the left: Wendy, Karen (my french teacher), Shiqin (the one leaving for Australia), Ying Ying, Evelyn and Venus and her baby (the baby is a french)] = that's the ladies.
Well that's for all! Hope you guys had a fun time too!
Labels: Outing with the peeps


<< Home