Saturday, February 23, 2008

SAturday! Sian day. Sighs. Went for french this afternoon, and I've confirmed my test have been postponed to next thursday, 6th March. Seriously, I will have to work doubly hard for this french test, cos I cannot afford to fail this manz. Well, for the school's exams too. I've been too stress lately and yea, need to chill out and recharge myself before I start to revise for my exams. Very slack huh... Still haven't start any yet.

Anyway, I went to meet my dearest ah mak after french class. Hahaa. ATE the super nice udon set from Lucky Plaza, and went to heeren, walked around and sat down to chat and people watch. lol. Speaking of people watching, we've noticed many who do not have the right dress sense. LOL. We've been really chek arc, cos we don't even let off kids too. We saw a small girl wore light green socks to go with her golden shoes. hahahaha! As usual I kept bio-ing at shuai ges hahhahahaa. I saw one guy from our school working at NUM! According to my observations, I think NUM only hires guys who are quite good looking and one of the requirements to be hired is that the guys must be well-built. Seriously lor, you pass by and see inside all the guys sure got muscle one. HAHAHA. =X

Anyway... I had a really fun time with my ninja mate... i love you mak!

Labels: